Sunday, February 9, 2014

Any food will do

Met up with my friend in Queensbay Mall and she brought her daughter (7) along. Her lively and joyful girl wanted to eat lunch at Secret Recipe so we complied with her wish. As I seldom eat there, I do not know what to order. To make it simple, both of us ordered a pasta set meal each inclusive of a drink for MYR 17 and my friend shared her plate of pasta with her daughter.

Complimentary chips. Some of the chips were very hard because they were not thoroughly fried . We did not finish eating the chips.

The pasta I ordered - beef bolognaise spaghetti. Good enough to fill a hungry stomach.

For the pasta set meal, there is a choice of soft drink or iced lemon tea. I chose the latter. A bit on the sweet side. Total bill came to 17x2x116/100 = MYR39.45

6 comments:

  1. What did the little girl order since she wanted to eat there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just ate some spaghetti off her mother's plate and some chips.

      Delete
  2. U didn't feedback to the staff about the chip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the chips were complimentary, we did not give any feedback to the staff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seldom go SR, cause the service sucks... =_=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also seldom go there to eat. That's why dunno what to order.

      Delete