Thursday, March 6, 2014

Golden Elephant Bay

When I went to eat lunch at Tangkak Beef Noodle restaurant, I noticed this set lunch promotion at a nearby restaurant. Seemed like a very good deal so I and my friend had lunch there the following day.

Thai style mango fish set (MYR12) - a glass of iced pandan lemongrass drink, stir-fried water spinach (kang kung), deep fried fish with mango salad, a plate of rice.

Thai style lemon fish set (MYR12) - a glass of iced pandan lemongrass drink, stir-fried water spinach (kang kung), steamed fish, a plate of rice.

Closed up photo of the deep fried fish with mango salad and cashew nuts

Ala carte: Tub Tim Krob (Water Chestnut Dessert) MYR6. Total bill: MYR31.50 inclusive of 5% service charge, no government tax. Really value for money.

Interior

Golden Elephant Bay Thai Restaurant
2G, Jalan Kuchai Maju 1,
Kuchai Lama,
Tel: 03-7971 7139

5 comments:

  1. when I read your post title, first thing that came to my mind is Thai food. Bcos of that elephant word. haha.

    i love Thaifood especially mango fish and tom yum. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, Mun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like very big portion...does it? Maybe to me, hehe!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fish is quite small but the rice is a big bowl and with the vege, the portion is quite big for one meal.

      Delete