Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Fish Head Mee Hoon

We went to "Home Made Fish Head Noodle" restaurant for lunch again as my mother wanted to eat fish head mee hoon.

This time she ordered Fresh Fish Head Mee Hoon - MYR11.50 and she liked it. The fish was not deep fried so it was not oily.

My spouse who can't take milk ordered Fried Dolly Fish Mee Hoon without milk - MYR12.50 and as can be seen from the photo, the soup is clear and not milky. The fish comes in slices with no bones.

The basic Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon - MYR11.50 - the soup is milky.

I ordered sliced fish fried rice (MYR10.80) as I am not very fond of eating fish head noodle but I only ate half of the rice and shared the other half with my companions. Total bill came up to MYR50.95 after 10% service charge only. No gov. tax. charged.

Saw this special menu that offers set meals from 2.30pm to 6.30pm 

Another special menu offering Pan Mee with a free drink from 2.30pm to 6.30pm

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you all are satisfied with this place!
    But fish is good, better than chicken/pork and other meats.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in midvalley, I think this is the place to go for fish head noodles.

      Delete
  2. When I eat yue tau mai, I always order yue watt.. So it's yue watt mai.. And yes, with milk, ohhhh I love that milky soup with a hint of wine taste.. But if tapau back, I will order yue tau.. If eat out, then I will order yue watt., Easier to eat ma, and not messy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ordering yue watt have to be careful because sometimes the place serves very nice fish head mee hoon but the yue watt not that tasty. True, I agree that yue watt is easy to eat. I like to eat yue watt too but lately those yue watt I ate is not tasty so now takut to order yue watt already.

      Delete
  3. Anything fish, I love. I love the fish head mihun soup. I will opt clear soup with no milk. Love the sweet, sour and salty taste of the clear soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like my hub, like the clear soup! yay!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. which is your favourite shop selling this?

      Delete
  5. I've fish head mee hoon every Monday breakfast, hehe!!! =]

    ReplyDelete