Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Ichiban Boshi

My order - hot green tea at MYR 2.17++ (10% service charge and 6% GST making it MYR 2.55 nett) and avocado salmon salad at MYR 19.62++ (MYR 22.90 nett).

4 very thin strips of avocado and 4 very thin strips of salmon sashimi. The salad dressing is daikon soy sauce. This time, we did not share the food.

My friend's kappa maki at MYR 4.72++ (MYR 5.50 nett).

Edamame at MYR 6.42++ (MYR 7.50 nett).

Potato Tamago Salad at MYR 10.19++ (MYR 11.90 nett).

Total price for 2 pax is MYR 52.80 nett. Since Pavilion has Rakuzen now, next time I will just eat there instead of here.

20 comments:

  1. I dined at Rakuzen once and I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very healthy meal here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, always OK when it comes to Jap food!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good to hear that Rakuzen is opening there! They are fabulous and I love their food & services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your salad. It's a small portion, just right for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! Portion is just right for me!

      Delete
  6. The avocado salmon salad looks good, I would like to try that

    ReplyDelete
  7. All super healthy stuff. (Where's the tempura? Hehe)

    ReplyDelete