Monday, December 25, 2017

Petite Tree

Here's wishing everyone a happy holiday and Merry Christmas to all those who are celebrating it!

Spotted at the Jaya shopping center.

******************************** Saba Fish ********************************

Saba Lunch Set at MYR19.80++ (price stated on receipt with 10% service charge and 6% GST) or MYR21+ (price stated on menu with 10% service charge) = MYR23.10 nett with wo big pieces of Saba fish. Drinks are not included in the set.

Turned the Saba fish over to have a look at the underside. I kept half the rice and a piece of Saba fish for dinner.

The other meals that are available in the lunch set menu. Please click on the above photo for a larger image.

Other food that my friend ordered.

Two Chefs Lab at Bandar Mahkota, Cheras

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mun, I had left comments in your previous posts but they did not appear in your blog, maybe they had gone into your Spam folder, do check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I found all of them and published them now.

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely tree. Other than what we have at the town square, we do not have really nice ones most places here. Lovely Japanese fare you had there! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a very good move to have a contest for the prettiest Christmas Tree in Sibu. No such contest here.

      Delete
  3. My son told me to get a miniature christmas tree on my pc table so that each day will be a merry day for me! hahaha.. I might take up his idea.. will start looking for a miniature one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year perhaps since Christmas is over this year! :D

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too!


    Japanese bento. I like saba fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed Christmas to you! The sets look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Quite good sets in this remote location far from town center.

      Delete
  6. From the name, wouldn't have thought the cuisine would be Japanese...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe the owners want to be flexible and reuse the same name if they want to serve other cuisine instead of Japanese cuisine, hahaha. LOLx!

      Delete
  7. This mall has no budget for lavish Christtmas decors. Never mind, it's the spirit that counts.
    You have just reminded me to visit Bandar Mahkota Cheras as I have been procrastinating. Years ago, I wrote all the copy for the brochures of this developer's township.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it is the spirit of Christmas that counts. Yes, do visit it because the town has grown a lot!

      Delete